The Latest from the Lab
FECPL’s Andrea Reid & Dr. Cooke are two of the authors on a new publication about emerging threats to freshwater biodiversity.... Read more →
Research conducted by PhD student William Twardek was covered in a recent article in the Idaho Statesman (Dec 2018). https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/environment/article222583830.html Read more →
- RT @OceanTracking: Have you registered for the 2019 OTN Symposium immediately following the 5th @2019Icft in Arendal, Norway? Please… https://t.co/0MQN3wMjdy13 mins ago
- Doing some early morning @conphysjournal editorial work... good news for three submissions.5 hours ago
- Install high efficiency wood stove in cottage. Check. https://t.co/XWBeXEDJddMay 19
- RT @LouBernatchez: Ouch! This is the best example (but for the worst) of racism-ignorance coupling: Most Americans say 'Arabic numer… https://t.co/nnYoLgHoVEMay 19
- Successfully installed fish finder and navionics system on one of the lab boats. https://t.co/2Q9m7wW7LaMay 19
Hasler CT, Raby G, Chretien E, Stockwell M, Cooke SJ, Rechisky E, Welch D, Sopinka N, and N Mandrak. In Press. Reflections on the legends of Canadian fisheries science and management. Fisheries 00:000–000.
French R.P., J.M. Lyle, W.M. Twardek, S.J. Cooke and J.M. Semmens. In Press. A characterization of Australian Shortfin Mako Shark anglers. Marine Policy. 00:000-000.
Kelly, R., M. Mackay, K.L. Nash, C. Cvitanovic, E.H. Allison, D. Armitage, A. Bonn, S.J. Cooke, S. Frusher, E.A. Fulton, B.S. Halpern, P.F.M. Lopes, E.J. Milner-Gulland, M.A. Peck, G.T. Pecl, R.L. Stephenson and F. Werner. In Press. Ten tips for developing the next generation of interdisciplinary socio-ecological researchers. Socio-Ecological Practice Research. 00:000-000.