The Latest from the Lab
FECPL’s Andrea Reid & Dr. Cooke are two of the authors on a new publication about emerging threats to freshwater biodiversity.... Read more →
Research conducted by PhD student William Twardek was covered in a recent article in the Idaho Statesman (Dec 2018). https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/environment/article222583830.html Read more →
- RT @CoralReefFish: Today in @sciencemagazine: Protected area targets post-2020: Outcome-based (NOT AREA) targets are needed to achieve… https://t.co/JLVdh5Cnxy15 hours ago
- RT @WaterSHEDLab: Of course, my first article in @nature comes out while I’m camped out on a glacier! ‘An adventure in predatory publ… https://t.co/ORviZvSqUZ17 hours ago
- We r enthusiastic users of Rite in the Rain notebooks in our lab... the latest batch we purchased came with this… https://t.co/D7nY6skStg18 hours ago
- We often use recreational fishing gear to catch fish for research. I spent the last few hrs (with "help" of my kid… https://t.co/93gex6A1Sc23 hours ago
- Latest paper I was asked to review: MicroRNA-204-3p suppresses proliferation, migration and invasion by targeting… https://t.co/rCu1ILzyrW24 hours ago
Nguyen, V.M., Young, N., Brownscombe, J.W., Cooke, S.J. In Press. Science-based action starts with collaboration and engagement: factors influencing knowledge uptake in fish telemetry. Ecological Applications. 00:000-000.
Iverson, S.J., A.T. Fisk, S.G. Hinch, J. Mills Flemming, S.J. Cooke and F.G. Whoriskey. In Press. The Ocean Tracking Network: Advancing frontiers in aquatic science and management. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. 00:000-000.
Walton-Rabideau, S.E., M. Newell, A.L. Jeanson, E.J.I. Lédée, J.M. Farrell, and S.J. Cooke. In Press. Evaluation of tag retention, healing, growth and behavior in age-0 Muskellunge Esox masquinongy following acoustic transmitter implantation. North American Journal of Fisheries Management. 00:000-000.