The Latest from the Lab
Cooke lab team members describe how recreational fisheries will be impacted by climate change. Read here to learn more. Read more →
Dr. Cooke discusses the impacts of microfishing, read here. Read more →
- RT @DenisKarcher: Excited to share our NEW PAPER on the meaning of ‘success’ from knowledge exchange at the interface of environmenta… https://t.co/fM8isFzMTg4 hours ago
- Mission control ready... I am Chairing the @LampreyControl Sea Lamprey Research Board meeting today and use 3 lapt… https://t.co/9uClDOGaHY6 hours ago
- RT @this_is_farah: If you tune in to @cbcradio at 12 ET, you'll catch Dr. @cdavidnaylor, @MeganALeslie & I speaking at @CBCQuirks' pre… https://t.co/VDRUbluW9ySep 19
- Found this paper titled "The Imperfections of Science" from 1961. The author muses that the real title should have… https://t.co/0vVf9zGIxvSep 19
- Stumbled upon this gem this morning... A lucid take on the imperfections of sciene. https://t.co/Oqh5r35b5ySep 19
Peiman, K.S., H.Y. Lin, M. Power, S.G. Hinch, D.A. Patterson and S.J. Cooke. In Press. Effects of short-term decomposition on isotope values of fish tissues under natural conditions. Aquatic Ecology. 00:000-000.
Rytwinski, T., S.L.A. Öckerman, J.J. Taylor, J.R. Bennett, M.J. Muir, J.R.B. Miller, A. Pokempner, W.Y. Lam, R.S.A. Pickles and S.J. Cooke. In Press. What is the evidence that counter-wildlife crime interventions are effective for conserving African, Asian, and Latin American wildlife directly threatened by exploitation? A Systematic Map Protocol. Ecological Solutions and Evidence. 00:000-000.
Cooke, S.J., N. Young, M.R. Donaldson, E.A. Nyboer, D.G. Roche, C.L. Madliger, R.J. Lennox, J.M. Chapman, Z. Faulkes and J.R. Bennett. In Press. Ten Strategies for Avoiding and Overcoming Authorship Conflicts in Academic Publishing. FACETS Journal. 00:000-000.