The Latest from the Lab
FECPL’s Andrea Reid & Dr. Cooke are two of the authors on a new publication about emerging threats to freshwater biodiversity.... Read more →
Research conducted by PhD student William Twardek was covered in a recent article in the Idaho Statesman (Dec 2018). https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/environment/article222583830.html Read more →
- RT @KeepFishWet: From Keepemwet Science Ambassador Steve Cooke and his Fish Ecology and Conservation Physiology Lab—- August 18 at 3… https://t.co/aMkiMk0jGR11 hours ago
- RT @ConnectedWaters: New paper! 100 Pressing questions on the future of global fish migration science, conservation, and policy lead by… https://t.co/8APAkV10uC17 hours ago
- RT @MapulaTshangelM: @SJC_fishy @dom_roche @jenni_pro @Joe_Ecology @nealhaddaway @Canada_CEBCEM @EnvEvidence @CarletonScience @Dayal70… https://t.co/zpcNJdEbkI18 hours ago
- One of those days - 2 papers accepted upon waking up, two papers submitted, tagged a pile of fish with my kids, & s… https://t.co/27p4Y1znUNAug 19
- RT @geo_gunn: @dom_roche @SJC_fishy @jenni_pro @Joe_Ecology @nealhaddaway @Canada_CEBCEM @EnvEvidence @CarletonScience Appreciate… https://t.co/tvn2dhwSvKAug 19
Roche, D.G., J.R. Bennett, J. Provencher, T. Rytwinski, N.R. Haddaway and S.J. Cooke. In Press. Environmental sciences benefit from robust evidence irrespective of speed. Science of the Total Environment. 00:000-000.
Bao, J., W. Li, C. Zhang, X. Mi, H. Li, X. Zhao, N. Cao, W.M. Twardek, S.J. Cooke and M. Duan. In Press. Quantitative assessment of fish passage efficiency at a vertical-slot fishway on the Daduhe River in Southwest China. Ecological Engineering. 00:000-000.
Flecker, A.S., C.W. Twining, O.J. Schmitz, S.J. Cooke and N. Hammerschlag. In Press. Aquatic predators influence micronutrients: Important but understudied. Trends in Ecology and Evolution. 00:000-000.