The Latest from the Lab
While several projects were altered by the unpredictable circumstances this year, Dr. Cooke managed to continue collecting data by recruiting... Read more →
When the Cooke Lab conducts a study to test whether pouring carbonated beverages on fish to stop bleeding you can be... Read more →
- This pic summarizes our afternoon fishing adventure. https://t.co/pD9LsgZoRB10 hours ago
- RT @a_fishy_fern: Excited to share some new work @bailey_mcmeans and I published in @ESAEcology on Algonquin brook trout taking down… https://t.co/6S0gTYARtA14 hours ago
- RT @Can_Limnology: @com_ecology @SJC_fishy @CCFFR_CCRP We have a clear mandate from our membership to retain a strong limnology presen… https://t.co/NuElVVdxAFSep 29
- Poop show as Province reduces testing in Ottawa as cases and demand spike. Just a wee bit backwards. https://t.co/8YmzQ6Q9IISep 28
- The fish were biting off the dock tonite. They r now tagged and released for @BergmanJordanna PhD project.… https://t.co/V1t3F6uLLeSep 28
Steell, S.C., S.J. Cooke and E.J. Eliason. 2020. Artificial light at night does not alter heart rate or locomotory behaviour in Caribbean spiny lobster (Panulirus argus): insights into light pollution and physiological disturbance using biologgers. Conservation Physiology 00:000-000.
Downey, H., T. Amano, M. Cadotte, C.N. Cook, S.J. Cooke, N.R. Haddaway, J.P.G. Jones, N. Littlewood, J.C. Walsh, M.I. Abrahams, G. Adum, M. Akasaka, J.A. Alves, R.E. Antwis, E.C. Arellano, J. Axmacher, H. Barclay, L. Batty, A. Benítez-López, J.R. Bennett, M.J. Berg, S. Bertolino, D. Biggs, F.C. Bolam, T. Bray, B.W. Brook, J.W. Bull, Z. Burivalova, M. Cabeza, A.L.M. Chauvenet, A.P. Christie, L. Cole, A.J. Cotton, S. Cotton, S.A.O. Cousins, D. Craven, W. Cresswell, J.J. Cusack, S. Dalrymple, Z.G. Davies, A. Diaz, J.A. Dodd, A. Felton, E. Fleishman, C.J. Gardner, R. Garside, A. Ghoddousi, J.J. Gilroy, D.A. Gill, J.A. Gill, L. Glew, M.J. Grainger, A.A. Grass, S. Greshon, J. Gundry, T. Hart, C.R. Hopkins, C. Howe, A. Johnson, K.W. Jones, N.R. Jordan, T. Kadoya, D. Kerhoas, J. Koricheva, T.M. Lee, S. Lengyel, S.W. Livingstone, A. Lyons, G. McCabe, J. Millett, C. Montes Strevens, A. Moolna, H.L. Mossman, N. Mukherjee, A. Muñoz-Sáez, N. Negrões, O. Norfolk, T. Osawa, S. Papworth, K.J. Park, J. Pellet, A.D. Phillott, J. Plotnik, D. Priatna, A.G. Ramos, N. Randall, R.M. Richards, E.G. Ritchie, D.L. Roberts, R. Rocha, J.P. Rodríguez, R. Sanderson, T. Sasaki, S. Savilaakso, C. Sayer, C. Sekercioglu, M. Senzaki, G. Smith, R.J. Smith, M. Soga, C.D. Soulsbury, M.D. Steer, G. Stewart, E.F. Strange, A.J. Suggitt, R.R.J. Thompson, S. Thompson, I. Thornhill, R.J. Trevelyan, H.O. Usieta, O. Venter, A.D. Webber, R.L. White, M.J. Whittingham, A. Wilby, R.W. Yarnell, V. Zamora and W.J. Sutherland. In Press. Training future generations to deliver evidence-based conservation and ecosystem management. Ecological Solutions and Evidence. 00:000-000.
Roche, D.G., M. Granados, C.C. Austin, S. Wilson, G.M. Mitchell, P.A. Smith, S.J. Cooke and J.R. Bennett. In Press. Open government data and environmental science: A Federal Canadian perspective. FACETS Journal. 00:000-000.