The Latest from the Lab
Dr. Cooke attends the IUCN World Conservation Congress ( the world’s largest and most inclusive environmental decision-making forum) in Hawaii to... Read more →
Dr. Cooke and lab manager Jessica Taylor attend the first ever Environmental Evidence meeting in Stockholm. While there, they also... Read more →
- RT @SteveOrmerod: Good @freshwaterblog precis of our co-paper on the science-policy interface https://t.co/QjHzIGq3CE Full paper at: https://t.co/FZD8oIJlgw5 hours ago
- RT @smoroi: .@queensu John Smol raises a fundamental #SciComm point: "a two-way street" dynamic. It starts & ends w/ listening… https://t.co/qJOAol9KPQ16 hours ago
- RT @ScienceBorealis: 100 Voices for Canadian #scicomm: Dr. Mario Pinto, President of @NSERC_CRSNG #scicomm100 #innovation #diversity. Ar… https://t.co/jRikAfGdehSep 24
- Asked to review paper for the Int Journal of Refrigeration on cold shock for vegetable storage. I study cold shock in fish as env threat.Sep 24
- Conf call for @AmFisheriesSoc International Fisheries Section with President Julie @jlizzy1960 https://t.co/Ed4Kpj8EnGSep 23
Midwood, J.D., M.H. Larsen, K. Aarestrup and S.J. Cooke. In Press. Stress and food deprivation: linking physiological state to migration success in a teleost fish. Journal of Experimental Biology. 00:000-000
Peat, T.B., L.F.G. Gutowsky, S.E. Doka, J.D. Midwood, N.W.R. Lapointe, B. Hlevca, M.G. Wells, R. Portiss and S.J. Cooke. In Press. Comparative Thermal Biology and Depth Distribution of Northern Pike and Largemouth Bass in an Urban Harbour of the Laurentian Great Lakes. Canadian Journal of Zoology. 00:000-000.
Young, N., Nguyen, V.M., Corriveau, M., Cooke, S.J., Hinch, S.G. 2016. Knowledge users' perspectives and advice on how to improve knowledge exchange and mobilization in the case of a co-managed fishery, Environmental Science & Policy. 66: 170-178.