The Latest from the Lab
FECPL’s Andrea Reid & Dr. Cooke are two of the authors on a new publication about emerging threats to freshwater biodiversity.... Read more →
Research conducted by PhD student William Twardek was covered in a recent article in the Idaho Statesman (Dec 2018). https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/environment/article222583830.html Read more →
- RT @_shannon_clarke: Hyperlapse video of @JustinBudyk setting a fyke net from an inflatable tube - lounging on the water is a nice break… https://t.co/5OYIbNGBg510 hours ago
- Doing major kids toy purge and found the absolute worst waste of $ and matter. Courtesy of a b-day party loot bag.… https://t.co/wDUyjlcNPA10 hours ago
- Place ur bets... will the whale shark or the lizard triumph? Let the race begin... https://t.co/YHzBM0bUXD14 hours ago
- RT @ElenaBennett: Ever wondered why it costs so much to publish your academic paper? Read this great explanation of the costs of runn… https://t.co/Z2okYG1nn0Jul 17
- RT @TaraGMartin: Love this. Despair Is Contagious. But We Need Hope to Fuel Our Fight for Change via @TheTyee https://t.co/mGsCc8qKwbJul 17
Jeanson, A.L., P. Soroye, A.N. Kadykalo, T.D. Ward, E. Paquette, A.E.I. Abrams, D.A. Algera, D. Demers, L.J. Epp, M.P. Giles, M.A. Litt, B.A. Manouchehri, R.J. James, S. McBeth, A. Paradis, L. Pittet, J. Sebes, S.C. Steell, A. Thompson, P. Tremblay, E.I. Tuononen, J.T. Kerr, J.R. Bennett and S.J. Cooke. In Press. Twenty actions for a ‘Good Anthropocene’ - Perspectives from early career conservation professionals. Environmental Reviews. 00:000-000.
Lennox RJ, Paukert P, Aarestrup K, Auger-Méthé M, Baumgartner LJ, Birnie-Gauvin K, Bøe K, Brink K, Brownscombe JW, Chen Y, Davidsen JG, Eliason EJ, Filous A, Gillanders BM, Helland IP, Horodysky AZ, Januchowski-Hartley SR, Lowerre-Barbieri SK, Lucas MC, Martins ES, Murchie KJ, Pompeu P, Power M, Raghavan R, Rahel FJ, Secor DH, Thiem JD, Thorstad EB, Ueda H, Whoriskey FG, Cooke SJ. In Press. 100 pressing questions on the future of global fish migration science, conservation, and policy. Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution 00:00-00.
Lawrence, M.J., Eliason, E.J., Zolderdo, A.J., Lapointe, D., Best, C., Gilmour, K.M., & Cooke, S.J. (In Press). Cortisol modulates metabolism and energy mobilization in wild pumpkinseed (Lepomis gibbosus). Fish Physiology and Biochemistry. 00:00-00.