The Latest from the Lab
FECPL’s Andrea Reid & Dr. Cooke are two of the authors on a new publication about emerging threats to freshwater biodiversity.... Read more →
Research conducted by PhD student William Twardek was covered in a recent article in the Idaho Statesman (Dec 2018). https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/environment/article222583830.html Read more →
- Successfully installed fish finder and navionics system on one of the lab boats. https://t.co/2Q9m7wW7La3 hours ago
- RT @AquaTraxLearn: Come visit researchers and aquatrax team @MuseumofNature water gallery to learn about tracking fish around the worl… https://t.co/ZvsrHJOxPEMay 18
- It is the weekend but our field work is in full swing and the fish dont take holidays during the spring migration.… https://t.co/JSnXkt7sX8May 18
- Releasing a tagged bass into the Rideau Canal. @FloyTag4616 @KeepFishWet #keepemwet #fishsci Fisheries researchers… https://t.co/0Roqe3LNi9May 18
- RT @DaveZanatta: @kbg_conserv @SJC_fishy Freshwater molluscs are the most imperiled: 70% at risk of extinction...not even mentioned 🐌🐚☠️😢May 17
Hasler CT, Raby G, Chretien E, Stockwell M, Cooke SJ, Rechisky E, Welch D, Sopinka N, and N Mandrak. In Press. Reflections on the legends of Canadian fisheries science and management. Fisheries 00:000–000.
French R.P., J.M. Lyle, W.M. Twardek, S.J. Cooke and J.M. Semmens. In Press. A characterization of Australian Shortfin Mako Shark anglers. Marine Policy. 00:000-000.
Kelly, R., M. Mackay, K.L. Nash, C. Cvitanovic, E.H. Allison, D. Armitage, A. Bonn, S.J. Cooke, S. Frusher, E.A. Fulton, B.S. Halpern, P.F.M. Lopes, E.J. Milner-Gulland, M.A. Peck, G.T. Pecl, R.L. Stephenson and F. Werner. In Press. Ten tips for developing the next generation of interdisciplinary socio-ecological researchers. Socio-Ecological Practice Research. 00:000-000.