he Cooke lab is active in BC tagging and tracking bull trout and mountain whitefish as part of a collaborative project with Golder Associates and BC Hydro. The work is led by Mark Taylor, M.Sc. student in the Cooke Lab.
- RT @FACETSJournal: NEW | #openaccess perspective on 10 strategies that constitute a roadmap for avoiding and overcoming challenges ass… https://t.co/VQCvcYp64n16 hours ago
- RT @RSCTheAcademies: #RSC Member of the #ColllegeofNewScholars @SJC_fishy et al. outline "ten strategies for avoiding and overcoming aut… https://t.co/MWJzxwBYQN16 hours ago
- Using my professorial expertise to replace the carpet on trailer bunks on the riverside while 7 lab members try to… https://t.co/UI77tvUWJS23 hours ago
- Did U know that National Wildlife Research Centre of Env & Climate Change Canada is co-located w our Biology Dept a… https://t.co/pozM8ndLKIOct 22
- Apply now - TT Assistant Professorship in Conservation Science at @CarletonScience @CarletonBiology. Pop ecol, land… https://t.co/bbn0Qb8rrHOct 22
October 5, 2021 8:01 pm
Dr. Cooke discusses how acoustic telemetry can be used to...
October 5, 2021 7:58 pm
Interested in knowing more about social lives of tiger sharks?...
August 17, 2021 9:18 pm
Cooke lab team members describe how recreational fisheries will be...