The Canadian Centre for Evidence-Based Conservation and the FECPL at Carleton University are developing a research agenda on tipping points and cumulative effects in marine, terrestrial and freshwater systems and associated socio-economic systems. This research agenda will identify current knowledge gaps on the topic and help guide future fundamental and applied research on tipping points in ecological settings. You can help inform this research agenda by submitting your questions here: https://s.surveyplanet.com/uteyprpu. The deadline to submit your questions is November 18. Thank you!
TWEETS @ SJC_FISHY
- RT @andrewrypel: "Freshwater fish aren't colorful"😅😅 https://t.co/jo6rbwAr2N7 hours ago
- "We welcome a new day for freshwater biodiversity and call on our colleagues and allies around the globe to help be… https://t.co/w1IB19nE0nMay 27
- I am loving that I am physically exhausted after field work these days. It leads to AMAZING sleeps. I much prefer… https://t.co/UhAqGdTG7QMay 27
- It is 10:30 pm on a Friday and I have already had 3 hrs of sleep. Field work is tiring... including 12 hrs of commuting over last 4 days.May 27
- RT @HenriquesRo: So happy to be (a small) part of this paper, picking up where @wpotts18 and I left off from my PhD work back when d… https://t.co/smdTM2Nb5nMay 26
Lab members assembled at the inaugural SCAS meeting in Montreal in February of 2023.
February 27, 2023 11:01 pm
There were many team members (past and present) at the...
PhD student Jessica Robichaud discusses her turtle research with CBC Radio
November 11, 2022 10:09 pm
Canadian Centre for Evidence-based Conservation Call for Questions – submit your questions on Tipping Points and Cumulative Effects (November 2022)
November 2, 2022 4:57 pm
The Canadian Centre for Evidence-Based Conservation and the FECPL at...
Dr. Cooke to be inducted as a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada
September 19, 2022 4:23 pm
Dr. Cooke to be inducted as a Fellow of the...
The Canadian Centre for Evidence-Based Conservation received the Ricker Resource Conservation Award from the American Fisheries Society (August 2022)
August 25, 2022 12:48 pm
Steven Cooke, founder of The Canadian Centre for Evidence-Based Conservation,...