Dr. Cooke attends the kickoff meeting for the HYCANOR project funded by the Norwegian Science Council. This project will enable our team to participate in exchanges and training sessions with Norwegian colleagues on topics related to sustainable hydropower. June 2018.
- Five papers back from journals in 72 hrs... every single one is "major revision". My assessment is that 3 r minor… https://t.co/NMCZCH4Z9j2 hours ago
- RT @EnvEvidence: CEE is delighted that our journal Environmental Evidence is now indexed on Web of Science. #systematicreviews… https://t.co/jZSSw5cC0413 hours ago
- RT @Newman_lab: Feathers feeling ruffled? Check out @Koleyfree's paper in @conphysjournal on how the field of feather physiology is… https://t.co/saaSKAKpSh22 hours ago
- RT @sudburyfrog: Turtle claws, https://t.co/nrr45y2wvF bird feathers, what's next? Kuddos to @SJC_fishy and @conphysjournal for publ… https://t.co/KmIOfhejFF22 hours ago
- The @Carleton_U SS Cookie Monster is the perfect platform for a fall field course day on Big Rideau Lake… https://t.co/ZVYXjnZzM8Oct 19
September 27, 2018 1:52 pm
Dr. Cooke has been selected at the TD Walter Bean...
September 17, 2018 12:29 pm
Cooke Lab tagging activities on the Rideau Canal Waterway were...
June 7, 2018 11:50 pm
Dr. Cooke attends the kickoff meeting for the HYCANOR project...