Reid, A.J., A.K. Carlson, I.F. Creed, E.J. Eliason, P.A. Gell, P.T.J. Johnson, K.A. Kidd, T.J. MacCormack, J.D. Olden, S.J. Ormerod, J.P. Smol, W.W. Taylor, K. Tockner, J.C. Vermaire, D. Dudgeon and S.J. Cooke. In Press. Emerging threats and persistent conservation challenges for freshwater biodiversity. Biological Reviews. 00:000-000.
- Five papers back from journals in 72 hrs... every single one is "major revision". My assessment is that 3 r minor… https://t.co/NMCZCH4Z9j1 hour ago
- RT @EnvEvidence: CEE is delighted that our journal Environmental Evidence is now indexed on Web of Science. #systematicreviews… https://t.co/jZSSw5cC0412 hours ago
- RT @Newman_lab: Feathers feeling ruffled? Check out @Koleyfree's paper in @conphysjournal on how the field of feather physiology is… https://t.co/saaSKAKpSh22 hours ago
- RT @sudburyfrog: Turtle claws, https://t.co/nrr45y2wvF bird feathers, what's next? Kuddos to @SJC_fishy and @conphysjournal for publ… https://t.co/KmIOfhejFF22 hours ago
- The @Carleton_U SS Cookie Monster is the perfect platform for a fall field course day on Big Rideau Lake… https://t.co/ZVYXjnZzM8Oct 19
September 27, 2018 1:52 pm
Dr. Cooke has been selected at the TD Walter Bean...
September 17, 2018 12:29 pm
Cooke Lab tagging activities on the Rideau Canal Waterway were...
June 7, 2018 11:50 pm
Dr. Cooke attends the kickoff meeting for the HYCANOR project...