Drs Kathryn Pieman, Jacob Brownscombe and Robert de Bruijn presented their research at this year’s SICB conference held in New Orleans.
TWEETS @ SJC_FISHY
- RT @andrewrypel: "Freshwater fish aren't colorful"😅😅 https://t.co/jo6rbwAr2N8 hours ago
- "We welcome a new day for freshwater biodiversity and call on our colleagues and allies around the globe to help be… https://t.co/w1IB19nE0nMay 27
- I am loving that I am physically exhausted after field work these days. It leads to AMAZING sleeps. I much prefer… https://t.co/UhAqGdTG7QMay 27
- It is 10:30 pm on a Friday and I have already had 3 hrs of sleep. Field work is tiring... including 12 hrs of commuting over last 4 days.May 27
- RT @HenriquesRo: So happy to be (a small) part of this paper, picking up where @wpotts18 and I left off from my PhD work back when d… https://t.co/smdTM2Nb5nMay 26
Lab members assembled at the inaugural SCAS meeting in Montreal in February of 2023.
February 27, 2023 11:01 pm
There were many team members (past and present) at the...
PhD student Jessica Robichaud discusses her turtle research with CBC Radio
November 11, 2022 10:09 pm
Canadian Centre for Evidence-based Conservation Call for Questions – submit your questions on Tipping Points and Cumulative Effects (November 2022)
November 2, 2022 4:57 pm
The Canadian Centre for Evidence-Based Conservation and the FECPL at...
Dr. Cooke to be inducted as a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada
September 19, 2022 4:23 pm
Dr. Cooke to be inducted as a Fellow of the...
The Canadian Centre for Evidence-Based Conservation received the Ricker Resource Conservation Award from the American Fisheries Society (August 2022)
August 25, 2022 12:48 pm
Steven Cooke, founder of The Canadian Centre for Evidence-Based Conservation,...