Freshwater fish are endangered in Canada, with a large portion of species ranking as threatened, endangered, extirpated, or extinct. See page 17 here for Dr. Cooke’s take on the alarming state of freshwater fish in Canada.
- RT @physiologyfish: Nice piece re: art-science interfaces, our incredible #sciart illustrator for @conphysjournal #conservation physiol… https://t.co/ewBdsKla6813 mins ago
- RT @jrobichaud_: It was a long month @QUBioStation but I’ve officially collected all the data I need for my thesis! I’m looking at a… https://t.co/ASk3nqA7zU1 hour ago
- RT @fishconserve: What a wonderful perspective on 🌎 #Biodiversity. Let’s work to keep the biomass of FISH filled with wild native and… https://t.co/cJHrHRjMOb3 hours ago
- My wife who is a teacher is asking me to bring her rapid COVID test in garage given 2 close contacts in her classes… https://t.co/lXrzRhEzZ85 hours ago
- RT @WatershedWatch_: Interior Fraser steelhead are at extreme risk and need to receive protections under the Species at Risk Act.… https://t.co/XzGGgKug9O5 hours ago
November 18, 2021 1:09 am
For two consecutive years now, Dr. Cooke has been recognized as...
October 5, 2021 8:01 pm
Dr. Cooke discusses how acoustic telemetry can be used to...
October 5, 2021 7:58 pm
Interested in knowing more about social lives of tiger sharks?...