Lawrence, M.J., A.J. Zolderdo and S.J. Cooke. 2017. The consequences of war on the natural environment. Pages 48-62 in W.H. Wiist and S.K. White, Eds. Preventing War and Promoting Peace: A Guide for Health Professionals. Cambridge University Press, UK.
- RT @JonCSvendsen: Great paper about transitions between aerobic and anaerobic metabolism: https://t.co/IhFNt6Y7Ha https://t.co/IBUukm4xcA10 hours ago
- Merritt Turetsky @queenofpeat is looking for @RSCTheAcademies College members to help develop strategies for engage… https://t.co/Z5aZcvzV8Y21 hours ago
- This year we welcomed 52 new members to the @RSCTheAcademies College #COEE18. At our planning meeting we push memb… https://t.co/1oWirfrLmJ21 hours ago
- Cynthia Milton is president of the College of the @RSCTheAcademies and is leading our planning meeting. #COEE18 https://t.co/Ame7oCO28j22 hours ago
- RT @graham_raby: This is disappointing to see, and pretty surprising considering how many students work in fish/fisheries in BC. I w… https://t.co/2znTVYGVHSNov 17
November 15, 2018 12:57 am
Cooke Lab organized a session on enabling interdisciplinarity for the...
October 30, 2018 5:31 pm
With funding from NSERC’s Aboriginal Ambassador in the Natural Sciences and...
September 27, 2018 1:52 pm
Dr. Cooke has been selected at the TD Walter Bean...