Lapointe D, Cooperman MS, Chapman LJ, Clark TD, Val AL, Ferreira MS, Balirwa J, Mbabazi D, Mwanja M, Chhom L, Hannah L, Kaufman L, Farrell AP, Cooke SJ. In Press. Predicted impacts of climate warming on aerobic performance and upper thermal tolerance of six tropical freshwater fishes spanning three continents. Conservation Physiology 00 :000.
- RT @JonCSvendsen: Great paper about transitions between aerobic and anaerobic metabolism: https://t.co/IhFNt6Y7Ha https://t.co/IBUukm4xcA9 hours ago
- Merritt Turetsky @queenofpeat is looking for @RSCTheAcademies College members to help develop strategies for engage… https://t.co/Z5aZcvzV8Y20 hours ago
- This year we welcomed 52 new members to the @RSCTheAcademies College #COEE18. At our planning meeting we push memb… https://t.co/1oWirfrLmJ20 hours ago
- Cynthia Milton is president of the College of the @RSCTheAcademies and is leading our planning meeting. #COEE18 https://t.co/Ame7oCO28j21 hours ago
- RT @graham_raby: This is disappointing to see, and pretty surprising considering how many students work in fish/fisheries in BC. I w… https://t.co/2znTVYGVHSNov 17
November 15, 2018 12:57 am
Cooke Lab organized a session on enabling interdisciplinarity for the...
October 30, 2018 5:31 pm
With funding from NSERC’s Aboriginal Ambassador in the Natural Sciences and...
September 27, 2018 1:52 pm
Dr. Cooke has been selected at the TD Walter Bean...