Struthers, D.P., Bower, S.D., Lennox, R.J., Gilroy, C., MacDonald, B., Cooke, S.J., and Litvak, M.K. In Press. Short-term physiological disruption and reflex impairment in Shortnose Sturgeon Acipenser brevirostrum exposed to catch-and-release angling. North American Journal of Fisheries Management. 00:00-00.
- RT @JonCSvendsen: Great paper about transitions between aerobic and anaerobic metabolism: https://t.co/IhFNt6Y7Ha https://t.co/IBUukm4xcA9 hours ago
- Merritt Turetsky @queenofpeat is looking for @RSCTheAcademies College members to help develop strategies for engage… https://t.co/Z5aZcvzV8Y20 hours ago
- This year we welcomed 52 new members to the @RSCTheAcademies College #COEE18. At our planning meeting we push memb… https://t.co/1oWirfrLmJ21 hours ago
- Cynthia Milton is president of the College of the @RSCTheAcademies and is leading our planning meeting. #COEE18 https://t.co/Ame7oCO28j21 hours ago
- RT @graham_raby: This is disappointing to see, and pretty surprising considering how many students work in fish/fisheries in BC. I w… https://t.co/2znTVYGVHSNov 17
November 15, 2018 12:57 am
Cooke Lab organized a session on enabling interdisciplinarity for the...
October 30, 2018 5:31 pm
With funding from NSERC’s Aboriginal Ambassador in the Natural Sciences and...
September 27, 2018 1:52 pm
Dr. Cooke has been selected at the TD Walter Bean...